General Promo Mechanics
- The promo is open to all existing BPI express Credit and BPI Express Teller ATM cardholders.
BPI Express Credit BPI Express Teller ATM
- Blue MasterCard
- Gold MasterCard
- Petron-BPI MasterCard
- BPI WorldPerks MasterCard
- BPI Delta Skymiles MasterCard
- Edge MasterCard
- BPI: Blue, Gold and Jumpstart
- BPI Family Savings Bank: Blue, Gold and Jumpstart
- BPI Direct
- BPinoy / BPinoy One Ayala
Note: BPI Express Credit Corporate Classic and MasterCard cards are NOT qualified to join the promo.
- Promo period is from August 12 to November 2, 2011.
Jollibee All-Time Favorites Promo
- To qualify, cardholder should use his BPI Express Credit card or BPI Express Teller ATM card via Express Payment System (E.P.S.) within the promo period for a minimum single purchase transaction of P2.000, P6,000, or P12,000 at any merchant. Transaction should be approved through a Point-of-Sale terminal.For BPI Express Credit, cash advance transactions are also qualified. For BPI Express Teller ATM Card, cash withdrawals through ATMs are NOT qualified to join.
- Cardholder can redeem the featured Jollibee food items at any Jollibee branch nationwide. Required minimum single receipt transactions and their corresponding free food items are as follows:
Required Minimum single transaction Choose from: P2,000 1pc Burger Steak Twirl OR Pie Yum with Cheese Twirl OR Pie Spag Solo Twirl OR Pie P6,000 (3) 1pc Burger Steak (3) Twirl OR (3)Pie (3) Yum with Cheese (3) Twirl OR (3)Pie (3) Spag Solo (3) Twirl OR (3)Pie P12,000 (6) 1pc Burger Steak (6) Twirl OR (6)Pie (6) Yum with Cheese (6) Twirl OR (6)Pie (6) Spag Solo (6) Twirl OR (6)Pie
- Redemption is until January 1, 2012.
- Printed charge slip/transaction receipt should be presented to qualify for redemption of the FREE Jollibee food items. Transactions without the printed charge slips/transaction receipts are NOT qualified, such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Online purchases and internet payments
- Mail and telephone order purchases
- Auto-charge transactions
- Mobile transfers
- To redeem, cardholder must present for verification the BPI Express Credit or BPI Express Teller ATM Card used for the transaction. Cardholder should surrender the qualified original and untampered charge slip/transaction receipt or the original BPI Express Credit cash advance transaction receipt to any authorized Jollibee personnel before release of the free food item.For BPI Express Credit transactions abroad, cardholder must also present the corresponding statement of account where the transaction is billed to verify its Peso value equivalent.
- The redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only.
- Only one (1) free food items can be redeemed per qualified charge slip/transaction receipt. A customer is allowed up to three (3) redemptions per day, per store only.
- A single purchase transaction requires only one approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes and, consequently, requiring multiple transaction approvals will not be allowed.
- Transactions that are found fraudulent or are consequently cancelled/void or did not comply with the terms and conditions above (i.e. did not meet required minimum spend, outside the promo period, etc.) will not qualify for redemption. Should the cardholder knowingly and intentionally redeem with these charge slips/transaction receipts, BPI reserves the right to charge the cost of the reward redeemed to his BPI Express Credit or BPI Express Teller account.
- Charge slip must be in good condition (i.e. readable transaction date, transaction amount and card number) to verify eligibility. Unreadable charge slips will not be honored to redemption.
- BPI and Jollibee shall not be responsible for the replacement and/or acknowledgement of charge slips/transaction receipts that are stolen, lost and/or faded for purposes of redemption.
- In case of dispute, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- The free Jollibee food items cannot be exchanged to cash, other products of discounts.
- BPI is authorized to give necessary information to its contractor or agent to perform or complete the redemption process of the Jollibee food items.
Jollibee Kids Party Raffle Promo
- To qualify, cardholder should redeem within the promo period (August 12 to November 2, 2011).
- The cardholder is entitled to these corresponding electronic raffle entries for every qualified Jolly All-Time Favorites redemption at any Jollibee branch within the promo period:
Required Minimum Single Receipt Transaction No. of electronic raffle entries P2,000 1 raffle entry P6,000 2 raffle entries P12,000 3 raffle entries
- Cardholders can only win one (1) of the one hundred sixty (160) Jollibee Packages worth P6,000.
- Draw date will be held on November 18, 2011, Friday at the Jollibee head office Ortigas Center, Pasig, under the supervision of a DTI representative, in the presence of a BPI and Jollibee representatives
- Winner must be an existing cardholder and must have a good credit standing at the time of the raffle.
- Winners will be notified by an authorized BPI representative through phone and registered mail on how to claim the prize.
- Jollibee Kids Party package worth P6,000 is not convertible to cash.
- Prizes must be claimed within sixty (60) days upon receipt of the notification letter and phone call. Unclaimed prizes after the 60-day claiming period will be forfeited in favor of BPI and Jollibee with prior DTI approval.
- Winners must claim the prizes at 16th Floor, BPI Card Center 8753 Paseo de Roxas, Makati and should present the following
- Original notification letter
- BPI Express Credit or BPI Express Payment card used for the transaction
- Two valid IDs (with photo and signature)
- In case of dispute, the decision of BPI and Jollibee with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- Employees of BPI and Jollibee, their accredited advertising agencies and suppliers, and their family and relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from participating in the raffle promo.