Terms and Conditions
- This Promo is open to all EastWest Bank Credit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) in good credit standing*.
- Promo period is from November 1, 2011 to January 31, 2012. Redemption period** is from November 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012.
- To qualify for a FREE Red Ribbon or Greenwich Treat, the Cardholder must make a purchase using his/her EastWest Bank Credit Card at any merchant during the promo period corresponding to the spend requirement below:
SPEND REQUIREMENT RED RIBBON TREATS GREENWICH TREATS P1,000 minimum
- Classic Spaghetti
- Everyday Favorites A:
1 Slice Thick Hawaiian Classic
Pizza, Snack Size Spaghetti
and Regular Drink
- Beefy Baked Macaroni
(at least P1,000
per charge slip)
- Bangus Ala Pobre
- Pan Grilled Chops
- 6 pcs. of Yummy Cheese Roll,
Ensaimada or Classic Mamon
- Any Half Roll
- 9″ Double Pepperoni
- 9″ Double Hawaiian
- Big Time Meal C: Snack Size
Lasagna, 1 Slice Thick
Hawaiian Pizza, Pizza Fries
and Regular Drink
(applicable for mechant
installment transactions only)
Any Junior Cake
(excluding no-sugar added
- 12″ Barkada Thick Ultimate
Hawaiian Overload Pizza
- 12″ Barkada Thick Triple Ham
and Cheese Overload Pizza
- Purchases may be for straight/retail transactions (for the P1,000 and P3,000 spend requirements) or merchant installment transactions.
- All other transactions that are not supported by charge slips like online purchases, mail/telephone-order transactions, cash advance availments, Insta-Cash/Balance Transfer/Convert-to-Installment transactions, Quick Bills, auto-charged insurance premiums, fees and charges are not eligible under the Promo.
- To redeem, the Cardholder must present his/her EastWest Bank Credit Card and surrender the valid original credit card charge slip/s (Customer’s copy) at participating Red Ribbon and Greenwich outlets nationwide.
- Upon redemption, the EastWest Bank Credit Card will be validated against the credit card charge slip/s presented. The credit card details in the charge slip/s must match with the EastWest Bank Credit Card presented.
- Redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only and is not valid for delivery.
- Cardholders can redeem a maximum of two (2) Red Ribbon and Greenwich Treats per day, per card, per store. Unreadable charge slips will not be allowed for redemption.
- Only one redemption will be allowed for each qualified minimum spend requirement. The original credit card charge slip/s may only be used once and should be surrendered upon redemption.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash or products other than the offers indicated above.
- EastWest Bank shall not replace expired, lost or stolen charge slip/s.
- EastWest Bank reserves the right to charge the cost of the free treats redeemed from Red Ribbon and Greenwich against the Cardholder’s EastWest Bank Credit Card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
- In case of dispute in respect of the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of Promo dates, fulfillment, etc., EastWest Bank’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by EastWest Bank at its sole discretion with prior approval from DTI.
|*||Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, those whose EastWest Bank Credit Cards are not reported lost or stolen and those who have not, otherwise, violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Bank Credit Cards.|
|**||Redemption of food items will not be available on the following dates: Red Ribbon (December 16 – 24, 30 – 31, 2011), Greenwich (December 15 – 17, 19 – 20, 30 – 31, 2011).|
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 9578, Series of 2011.